Monday, October 10, 2011

Laying It Out There

So, some days are just bad days.  Days when the kids seem to fight nonstop.  When the housework is overwhelming.  When I am not sure how the bills will be paid.  When the husband is not around to help.  When I have zits all over my face like I am 14 again.  (What's up with that?!)

Today was one of those days.  All of the above was coming down on me.  I just didn't want to deal with any of it.  And I especially didn't want to deal with everything with a smile on my face.  It was easier to let the tears flow.  But I tried to hold them back.  Some moments were better than others.

But days like this are why I have this site.  I want a place to go where I can be inspired.  Where I do not focus on the hard moments.  I am not going to pretend that the hard moments don't happen, but I am trying to look at those moments as opportunities to learn and endure.  And then look past them.  I want to read about other wonderful women who, through their unique life experiences, seek and find the light when it might seem easier to stay in the dark.

Please e-mail me if you have an inspiring story or experience you would like to share.

1 comment:

  1. You can Check out my blog for a few crazy stories and some of my struggles as a young mother. Celesteloya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...