Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Pooch

The other day I had an epiphany of sorts regarding my stomach pooch.

I have given birth to 3 kids.  My stomach muscles will literally never be the same again.  Dr. Oz even said so.  

So, here's the epiphany:  I have decided to not give another thought of dislike or complaint about the extra skin on my stomach.  (Devin assures me it's skin and not fat.)  I exercise a lot and have come to accept the fact that my stomach is about as flat as it can possibly be ever again.  With all the miles I run and all the ab wheeling I do, there is about nothing else I can do (besides surgery, which I am not apposed to after I'm done having kids) to make the skin go away.  Plus, the "extra skin" came with my babies so I am grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...