Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Prepping for Thanksgiving

I don't like how Thanksgiving is basically forgotton or overshadowed by Christmas.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas.  But I feel like the poplulation in general needs a holiday to focus on being thankful for what we have because it is easy to forget.  I think it would be better if we moved Thanksgiving to sometime in September when there aren't any other holidays around so people could really celebrate.  Then, we could get out our Christmas trees weeks before December 25 and no holiday would be overlooked.  That's what I say we should do.

As Thanksgiving is approaching, I recalled an experience I had last year...

In my attempt to prep Jaxon for Thanksgiving I asked him what he was thankful for.  His response?

"Santa."

How ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...