Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Marathon

I'm training for a marathon and a part of me wishes I didn't sign up.  I want to run another one to get a faster time, but I am just so busy with 3 kids and trying to work on this website and my Etsy shop, the burden of training is just one more thing to add to the pile.  I guess it is good I have an event to train for or else I wouldn't be making the time to exercise.  And I do love running.  It's my sanity time.

I started my Etsy to create some income.  I guess there's no reason to pretend like it is something else.  We have student loan debt I want to pay off and our standard monthly income is not enough to pay the debt off as fast as I want to.  For the shop to be successful I have to have products.  Making products takes time.  I just feel like I don't have enough time!

Anyway, just having a crazy day and needed to take a break to write:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...